Submission Deadline: November 16, 2023
NAMA is now accepting presentation proposals for The NAMA Show 2024. Every attendee at The NAMA Show has valuable knowledge that can help advance convenience services as a whole. We invite you to be a thought leader and share your expertise in Dallas. If speaking interests you, then here are a few guidelines you can reference when completing your submission:
A quality presentation . . .
- Contains practical information that will help operators gain revenue, gain efficiencies, and/or meet their business objectives.
- Covers a new, specific topic relevant to convenience services.
- Speaks to one of these target audiences:
- Business leadership.
- Operations directors.
- Sales or marketing professionals.
- Technology specialists.
- New operators.
- Does not promote products, slam companies, or detail pricing. Any speaking proposal focused on product promotion will be disqualified. Discussion about general product categories is acceptable if there is clear intent to educate and not sell.
A quality speaker . . .
- Knows their session’s intended audience and engages with attendees. More information is retained when interactivity is a part of a lesson.
- Is collaborative in every sense of the word. This includes collaborating with panelists for an engaging conversation about all angles of a topic. This also includes collaborating with NAMA to ensure all learning objectives and deadlines are met.
- Has a passion to present.
A few additional notes . . .
- As always, participation in The NAMA Show education is an unpaid, voluntary speaking opportunity.
- Educational sessions are 45 minutes long.
- Speakers from adjacent industries are welcome to apply. Adjacent industries include representation of various environments that convenience services may benefit (hospitality, health care, universities, transportation centers, community living, etc.). Expertise from this angle will help operators continue the examples set in Imagination Way: business expansion beyond the norm in order to deepen connections with clients and consumers.
- Submissions not pertaining specifically to the The NAMA Show audience are subject to prescreening by NAMA's Education Department before advancing to the review process.
- Submitters will be contacted about six weeks after the submission deadline.
Don’t want to present but have a topic wish list? Please let us know!
Thank you for your interest in submitting a speaking proposal.